Millions of people worldwide seek out ways to stimulate the production of collagen
What can damage collagen?
- Excessive exposure to the sun
- A diet low in protein
- Lack of vitamin C
- Loss of oestrogen after menopause
- Free radicals produced by toxins, excess alcohol and smoking cigarettes
- Auto-immune dysfunction which means that your immune system attacks your connective tissues which contain collagen (these are known as connective tissue diseases)
- Some drugs such as steroids and chemotherapy
How to strengthen collagen
- Have a diet which contains all the amino acids from complete protein foods such as eggs, dairy products, poultry, seafood and meat.
- Eat foods high in sulphur – cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, Brussel’s sprouts, cauliflower) onions, garlic.
- MSM, Vitamin C and colloidal silica.
Collagen Food Ingredients
To make healthy collagen the body needs sulphur, vitamin C and colloidal silica.
Our Collagen Food supplies these nutrients in one vegan powder.
Contains colloidal silica to promote healthy hair, skin and nails.
The MSM (Methyl sulfonyl methane) in our Collagen Food is an organic sulphur. Organic sulphur is vital for efficient liver function and detoxification. This ingredient, along with the Vitamin C component, play an extremely important role in the health of connective tissue and hair and promote collagen synthesis. Collagen is essential in maintaining and improving skin appearance and strength, and softening scar tissue. Organic sulphur and Vitamin C are essential for normal immune system function and controlling the inflammatory process.
Ingredients in mg in every 3 gram serve of Collagen Food
Calcium Ascorbate and Ascorbic acid to provide total Vitamin C 1065.00mg
Solloidal silica 150.00mg
Sodium bicarbonate 81.00mg
Stevia and natural lemon flavour
Directions: 3 grams (equivalent to a level teaspoon) once or twice daily in water or juice.